We specialize in termite control here at Noble Resources Pest Control. Termites eat wood and can cause great structural damage to your home or property if left to their own. Our licensed exterminators will inspect your building's environment and construction to identify the problem and determine the best course of action to protect your home. Whether you suspect you already have a termite problem or want to make sure you don't get one, we can help. Call us today for a free estimate!
We thoroughly inspect your home or business, looking for the signs of termite infestation. Some of the things we look for are:
- Mud tubes built for traveling above ground
- Damaged or hollow-sounding wood
- Pinholes in drywall or wallpaper
- Small piles of sawdust
- Piles of small wings
- Other specific termite indicators
To control termites we create an effective treatment plan that’s right for your home or building. This can include:
- Exterior Protection – we create a continuous chemical barrier around the exterior of your home or building to keep termites from entering.
- Direct Contact – when possible, we apply chemicals directly to the pests.
- Insect Growth – we apply chemicals that duplicate the insect's natural hormones to disrupt their growth and development.
All treatments are pet and kid friendly. We care about your home and family and take pride in offering safe treatments.